Hosted Monitoring is a suite of enterprise-class network monitoring applications that track and report the health of your network and peripheral devices, helping you make critical decisions and address potential trouble spots before they affect your business.
- Traffic/usage on your network, including searchable trend reports, trend projection and thresholding, in which UNSi analyzes your total network capacity and alerting when approaching a limit.
- Service performance and efficiency, so you can be confident that your routers, switches, and firewalls and hosted services are working optimally.
- Network latency, jitter and packet loss analysis, pinpointing single points of failure or bottlenecks.
Low Installation and Operating Cost
- A static blueprint of your entire network and each of its connections helps to efficiently make changes and troubleshoot.
- Automated device backup monitoring and logging of every change to your network configurations.
- Centralized SysLog, a daily, consolidated, searchable log of the configurations for each endpoint, including user-accessed devices.
- Auto-notification via email, voicemail, or pager whenever one of your network devices or systems nears a critical threshold or experiences an outage.
Synthesizing and building upon top-flight open-source monitoring applications. Hosted Monitoring achieves a level of functionality comparable to the most expensive software available, at significantly lower cost. Furthermore, UNSi monitors your network from a hosted environment, so your activation and operational costs are low. No hardware costs are incurred and you don’t lose space in your LAN room
Ease of Use
Despite the broad array of functions and applications it integrates, Hosted Monitoring is managed through a simple interface.
For Small-to-Medium Sized Businesses
- Intuitive single-authentication, web-based console, searching capacity and reporting.
- Easy to install, learn, and customize.
- Readily adaptable and scalable to meet changing monitoring needs of even the most rapidly growing company.
If you own a small business, you know that your time and your resources are best devoted to honing your competitive edge, not managing your network. Hosted Monitoring is tailored especially to meet the needs of businesses with 50 employees or fewer. With this fully managed service, UNSi’s expert engineers continually
observe your network, and perform off-site support as soon as the need for it arises, often before you are even aware that there is a problem.
For Carriers/Enterprise-Level Businesses
For businesses with more than 50 users, UNSi will equip your IT team to gain full insight into your network’s current, historical, and projected availability and performance.
Our intuitive interface means that your systems administrators can start keeping abreast of your network almost immediately, without spending time and money learning a series of complex applications or extensive commandline programming. Customized, automated policies and scripts are created to address lowlevel
problems without deploying your team. Of course, UNSi’s engineers are always available should you require additional support.
- real-time and historical network performance and usage reporting
- traffic utilization analysis
- services and servers resource inventories
- network latency and packet loss measurements
- early warning degradation alerting
- problem detection and notification
- protocol analysis and classification
- automation network device backup and logging
- intuitive, web-based access
- no additional hardware or training
- two subscription options tailored to the size and needs of your business