Dynamic and Controlled Internet Access
To ensure 24/7/365 operations of business-critical applications (i.e., VoIP, financial transactions, Citrix, ERP systems, ecommerce, video, etc.), enterprises are challenged to meet increasingly complex wide area network (WAN) management and performance requirements while securing the transactions, replacing aging hardware and ensuring disaster recovery. With the lower total cost of ownership, MPLS-based solutions are rapidly growing in popularity for medium-to-large enterprises with multiple locations across a wide range of industries.
- lower total cost of ownership through consolidating data, voice and video networks through managed services
- maintain the level of security and QoS/CoS of ATM and frame relay
- ensure scalability, flexibility and efficiency of IP networks
- robust disaster recovery solutioon through UNSi’s fully meshed seamless failover backbone
- four classes of service, one competitive price
- each class has access to all bandwidth available
- real time class may use the entire port. Remaining bandwidth is allocated using predetermined bandwidth allocation scheme.
- enabling CoS is optional