- UNSi provides the most complete and cost-effective MPLS solution for businesses with multiple locations. We are the ONE provider that offers multiple Internet access methods to accommodate various budgets, speeds and geographic locations all on ONE bill.
- UNSi has the only data network with NNI capabilities that meshes 150+ carrier networks into ONE data service provider. Whether customers need DSL, Cable Broadband, Ethernet over Copper, Carrier TDM, or Metro Ethernet, UNSi has various access methods. No need for customers to go to various services providers and receive multiple bills.
- We do not conform to the traditional LATA boundaries as the older TDM and ILEC based Ethernet networks do. This makes our network extremely scalable and cost effective.
- Our engineering teams have mastered utilizing our network to integrate circuits and services across multiple carrier network boundaries which makes our products extremely flexible.
- UNSi’s services are backed by 24×7 NOCs geographically dispersed with the most stringent disaster recovery and redundant standards, 29 strategic regional POPs, over 155,000 lit buildings, 150+ NNI’s, 16 Fixed Wireless Markets and the largest broadband aggregation database.
- UNSi provides intelligent carrier grade solutions with the industry’s most extensive reach, to enterprise and carrier customers alike.
UNSi provides connectivity to over:
- 3,300 Customers
- 15,000+ Locations
- 14,000 VoIP Seats
- 2,500 Wireless Buildings
- Privately Held Company; UNSi was founded in 2001 as American Broadband, Inc.
- Reputable for managing Broadband connectivity for companies with 100+ locations to 7,000+ locations nationwide.
- Became the largest Broadband Footprint in North America; in 2002 added Managed Services & Professional Services to product portfolio
- Repeatedly Recognized by Inc. 500|5000 as one of the Fast-Growing Private Companies (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013); Client list growth in: Education, Government, Franchises, Healthcare, Financial
- In 2011, Company changed name to UNSi (United Network Services, Inc.)
- In 2012, UNSi acquires IPNetzone, a nationwide MPLS network provider, adding an advanced backbone network to capabilities
- In October 2012, UNSi’s IP Redundancy product Same IP Failover (SIF) Wins Best of Show at IT Expo Austin
- In May 2013 Acquired Airband Communications – the largest Fixed Wireless Provider in the US with nationwide VoIP services